Saturday, December 10, 2011

christmas baking.


so Christmas is SOON! Who knew? Crazy. And it will be crazy until the 23rd of December seeing as I am writing finals until the 22nd. Fun. 
Anyways! Every Uni student is complaining but in reality it's a small fraction of what I would do for a solid career (and income). So in the mean time, you know when I should be studying or writing this final ancient Greece essay I figure, hey why do I tempt myself with all these amazing baking ideas, that I can use for Christmas. 

Needless to say, my mind is elsewhere. 

Rainbow Cake

I'm thinking red and green m&m's for Christmas!

Angel Food French Toast
I'm thinking Christmas morning! Yum!

Flaming Strawberry Cupcakes
Ok. Now. These. ARE UNREAL! Come on, such a simple idea that is sure to blow your guests away!

All from the very talented, Sprinkle Bakes
Happy Holiday [Baking]!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment