Wednesday, August 19, 2015

erin condren deluxe notebook.

I recently applied for a certificate program at the University of Alberta. I received my acceptance and quickly enrolled. This obviously gave me a reason to purchase one of Erin Condren's deluxe notebooks.

When you purchase a deluxe notebook and then add the 12 month calendar option the price is $50! That seemed like a lot to me considering this was just a notebook - $50 can buy you a life planner. So when I got an email from Erin Condren saying that they were offering a free calendar upgrade (worth $15) I decided to take the plunge. In addition I had a gift card which significantly lowered my total. 


I went ahead with the 8.5 x 11 pink geodes print. I opted for my initials to be capitalized. The colors are beautiful and I feel this is quite a trendy cover. I also love the durable lamination and sturdy coil.  *Sorry for the awkward angle - the covers are laminated which creates a terrible glare.


You are able to choose the start date for your calendar option. This is great so you don't purchase a 12 month calendar and only use 10 months. I chose September as that is when school starts. I received the calendar date dots to label my calendar (as it comes blank). 


The deluxe notebook came with a clear page marker/ruler which I find very helpful! 


It also includes two sticker sheets, a folder and clear pocket. 

I love this notebook and although I don't recommend it for kids to use for back to school (just too pricey), it is a great option for post secondary/work. I'm happy with my purchase and look forward to using it!

Take care!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment