Thursday, May 5, 2011

deal of the day.


So every Wednesday my sister and I sit down to watch America's Next Top Model. I do love that show. I especially love the photo shoots, the ideas, outfits, make-up and hair! It would be unreal to be doing a shoot like that every few days! [Above are some of my favorite photos] This week I was so happy to see Alexandria go. She was not a favorite of mine at all. Both my sister and I agree that she seems so fake in front of potential clients, although thats the face your suppose to put on, a little genuinity wouldnt hurt..
I'm so inpired to head out and take some photos however with the remaining 3 days until my surgery the weather is suppose to rain the whole time. Hopefully it will smarten up for a few hours so I can head out!



In other news, I saw this vest online at The Gap. I fell in love, Looked in Red Deer a few days ago and I couldn't find it, I went to The Gap yesterday in Edmonton and couldn't find it, so when I was back home today I looked and by surprise there was one hanging on a rack. I looked at the price and it was $69.95! That's a little pricey! So I put it back, promptly picking it back up thinking, whats the harm in asking. So I carried around with me and finally asked. Then I knew it was ment to be when the sales lady told me it was $4.99! Also I had a 40% off card.
It came to $2.99. Unreal. Just the greatest find. So happy!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment