Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm still here.

HIYA! I am here, back. FINALLY! It has been the longest three weeks ever. Two weeks yesterday since my actual surgery date but the week leading up to it was filled with a lot of work and nervous thoughts! I don't have too much to say at this point. The recovery is going to be long and it is hard to even sit while I type this. Every day is better and will continue to get better! I put up a before and after pic just so you guys can kind of see what a difference it has already made [even though my back is still really swollen and my side muscles are not properly adjusted to the change!]..


My spine was at a 47 degree curve. Now it is at 0! It is 100% healed! [My muscles make it still look kind of uneven but they will adjust in a few weeks, also I look kind of hunched over. It is because my back is too sore to hold my shoulders back yet, still working on it]

Hope all is well!
-B

2 comments:

  1. Wow you look great! Glad to hear it's getting better every day :)

    Kelly
    Enterkelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i wish you a speedy recovery! that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete