Wednesday, February 9, 2011

i [heart] deals!


I love deals! I can't say that enough. So that's why when I spotted this bag around a month ago I had to resist. It was at full price [$99.99] so technically still a deal. Buttttttttttttt as a college student I just couldn't spend that much. So yesterday I was out and about after class looking around Winners I found this bag still hanging there. It was screaming 'Brooklyn, BROOOOKLYN, Take me hooooome with yooooou!' I had to say no again! It was just not in my budget this month. So after going home empty handed I headed off to work and was kicking myself the whole night. So when I got home I asked my dad if he wanted to run the Winners quickly before they closed. So we ran there and my bag [backpack] was still there saying 'Thank you! You will NOT regret this!' And I haven't. It is so cute, Perfect for school [versus lugging around my poor purse filled with calculators, water bottles, notebooks and pens, on top of the regular items. 
Happy Wednesday! Weeks HALF OVER! 

-B

PS. Just making sure you saw the original price.. $225.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment