Wednesday, February 16, 2011

gossip girl.

Blair & Serena
All Clothing
All Accessories
So Gossip Girl was on last night and yes I have to admit I still watch it faithfully. Although the story line isn't as good as Serena the trouble maker and Blair the tyrant of Constance the maturing story is true to it's characters. Since the start of the season [4] I have been in love with the clothing choices for all the characters. Eric Daman [See his book on fashion here] has his hands full trying to keep the carefree Serena and the proper Blair's outfits classy and appropriate and he has gone above and beyond!
This was one of my favorite pairings of the two girls from the first episode of the season when they were in Paris! I hope you enjoy the Blair/Serena pieces I put together, all from Forever 21 so they are super affordable!

-B

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Blair and Serena! I'm a faithful gossip girl watcher myself! I will say the accessories are probably one of my favorite parts about the show!

    I'm your NEWEST follower! I hope you will visit me and follow me back!

    xx Erica
    www.ericawark.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lknow what you mean, the story line isn't quite as good however I still love to watch it if merely for their sartorial choices!
    Great blog, am now following.
    Would love you to check out mine.
    xxx

    theothersideofthepondmydear

    ReplyDelete