Tuesday, March 8, 2011

baking in my [spare?] time.


So it's mid semester and I have truly been busy busy busy! I'm sorry for the delay of posts, I really have been in study/work mode since midterm week #2 has started. In my spare time I've been trying out some recipes for cupcakes and my favorite [although I still need practice] cake pops! I bought a book on them written by the fabulous blogger over at Bakerella. The book tells you step by step instructions on making the cutest cake pops ever! As well we have a few birthday's near the end of February, beginning of March so mainly I baked for those reasons. Not really because I had a lot of unused time to waste. Either way I had fun! Although some of it didn't turn out aesthetically the way I had hoped it all tasted delicious! 

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment