Tuesday, March 29, 2011

crackle.


This is my new favorite nail  polish! I first saw the new Katy Perry OPI Collection and wanted the shatter coat super bad! Although every place I had gone was sold out! So one day I was on eBay and thought I should look it up, so I did but I also found out the China Glaze had a similar polish called Crackle. I thought I would give it a try [also it's price was $5 less than OPI].. Last week my package came and I couldn't wait to try the polish, hoping it would turn out correctly. And it DID! I fell in love with it, here I had my teal polish topped with the black crackle coat. I love the look and can't wait to start mixing colors!

-B

1 comment:

  1. Awesome nail polish! I've been interested in trying the OPI one, but it's great to know this one works just as well. For less even!

    I may have to get some for myself :)

    ReplyDelete