Wednesday, April 13, 2011

necklace board.



Today I thought I would share how I store my many necklaces! So here is my 'necklace board' or whatever you would like to call it. Basically it's a cork board + thumb tacs + necklaces = organized, non-tangled display! Yes, I have a thing for cork boards. They can make all sorts of cool things!
From a distance I suppose they all just look like a big random mess but individually I love all my necklaces! I have abnormally tiny wrists so most bangles and bracelets are a no. They just fall off. Unless they are these ones, which I made myself, nice and tiny. 
So yes, my jewelry obsession mainly lies with necklaces and rings. Most of which came from my previous job at American Eagle which has surprisingly nice jewelry! [overpriced, I know, who wants to pay $23 per necklace but I had a discount at time of purchase] Now, even though I don't have a Forever 21 in my city there is one close enough and that is where I am starting to get more and more of my jewelry [at a reasonable price!]..

-B


No comments:

Post a Comment