Monday, January 17, 2011

cheap art.


So today was the first day of the rest of my life? I suppose in a sense! I started my internship as an assistant running around the law firm, answering phones, opening files and yes making coffee. It was wonderful! Seriously. I'm in love. And it's a darn good thing because I have two years of schooling under my belt in hopes of become a lawyer. In the firm there are basically three levels of employees. Reception/Office assistants - Legal assistants - Lawyers. Now I guess it's the fact that I have been a receptionist for 1.5 years now but I cannot wait to finish up another 4 years of uni and be able to have such a wonderful career to call my own. I guess it's a relief that I loved it, but in the same sense I knew I would.
So that's today, but what is that picture of you ask? Well Saturday night I was just hanging out and looking at the cork board that I got for Christmas [see here]. I figured that I needed to do something to spruce it up, so with all the hype up and coming of 'inspiration boards' I figured I would put my own spin on it. With the past 6 months worth of Glamour in hand, a little Chihuahua and some sewing pins I created a cute addition to any space, filled with artists, models, clothing, colors and a general feel that 'inspires' me!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment