Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2o1o vacation memories; NYC


NYC
It was a great trip! Last year during spring break as I sat at home wondering why on earth I wasn't somewhere else! Well I knew why and it was because of money [college & vacations don't tend to get along. Both fight for my funds!]. So as me and a couple of my friends were super disappointed we decided that come June we would go somewhere. It would allow our year of schooling to wrap up and us to work for a month and a half to earns the funds. So that’s exactly what we did! [Which is weird because things that like that never seem to happen in my life, always postponed.]
So there I was with two friends, not my best friends at the time, but that is definitely what made it better, we had a lot to catch up on and it was great to experience the great city with some old friends. Above I stuck a few of my favorite sites. Of course there were SO many and I will be going back. It's a guarantee.

-B

ps. You were wondering hey? Is that really Rufus from Gossip Girl? Brooke's favorite show?! How can it be? Umm.. I don't know, all I can say is FATE.


No comments:

Post a Comment