Tuesday, January 11, 2011

it was a colddddd day in Alberta!


It's true, it was so cold today. Still is actually. Now although its not nearly as cold as it has been in the past, I still believe that -30°C is blog worthy.
Now other than that I enjoyed getting up early enough to get ready for school, eat a quick breakfast and head off to school just in the nick of time. Two minutes away from my house -ding! On goes the empty light in my car. Not only was I going to be late but the closet gas station was 10+ mins out of my way.
Great. And even though I started my day in panic, I ran to class [and I mean ran, I was dodging people in the halfway left, right and centre] and made it literally seconds before the teacher.
So other than that little miss hap of a morning, I was out of school by 12:30, in some sweats and on the catching up on One Tree Hill Season 7, which I have enjoyed for the past few nights. Props to oth for seriously making 7 seasons [on the 8th] and changing that story line enough to keep all their viewers satisfied. Thoroughly impressed.

-B
PS. Miley likes to wear her parka too on days like these, even though she only lasts a few minutes. She enjoys it while she can!


1 comment: