Thursday, January 6, 2011

back to the ol' grind


So today was my first day back to school. Boy did I wish I was at home sleeping when I sat through my economics overview class. I think I did doze off actually. Not to mention our classroom is the size of Carrie Bradshaw's closet and we have to squish 26 people in it. It's just silly.
It's the start of the semester and somehow my head is still stuck in last, I just feel like I need this year of school to be over.
Either way, when I got home from school [at 12:30 which pretty much rocks] my brother [home sick with mono] went on YouTube and searched Chihuahua puppies. It was a good end to a tedious first day.
Also I was happy to come and see my little baby, aka my chihuahua puppy [shown above]. I kind of feel like she is the wife and I’m the husband coming home from work - it's just the kind of relationship we have.
She's cute.

-B

PS. I've really got to stop eating all this Jell-O at work. My tongue is a range of blue – purple – extra red. It’s kind of embarrassing. Especially when I forget when talking to customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment