Thursday, December 30, 2010

my favorite 2010 hairstyle.. no surprise!


Well I'm sure if you asked my favorite hairstyle during the summer I might had said the long beachy waves with some added braids. Actually I know I would have said that. But as of the recent chop, I have come to love this hairstyle. It just seems so easy. So far my hair has been easy enough. I have to straighten it more often than I did but other than that it's ok, it's a change!
The one thing I do like about all these styles is they are similar in a lot of ways, long bob type mixed with some curls.

-B

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty... I wish my hair would stay curly...
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm giving away a 2011 fashion tote with MiuMiu, YSL... etc illustrations... I thought you might be interested! ;)

    ReplyDelete