Tuesday, December 14, 2010

meet my dream school - Royal Holloway


The Royal Holloway University of London is my dream school! It's in Egham, Surrey, England. I have always wanted to go to England, but since I started college two years ago [approx 1.5] I have also wanted to travel. I'm not a huge tropical person, although I love the places I've been and want to go back to say Mexico for the heat and beaches. Tropics just isn't my first choice when it comes to travelling.
Then I figured, well why can't I go to school and travel. Study Abroad! So I went to the U of A website and thats where I fell in love. Pretty much the campus and architecture sold me, I'm not going to lie. But I also found this list of the ten reasons why to choose Royal Holloway.
  1. A University of London degree leads to top career opportunities
  2. Ranked among the top, research-led universities in the UK
  3. Academic staff working at the frontiers of their subjects
  4. A vibrant community of students from over 130 countries
  5. A beautiful 135 acre campus with state-of-the-art study facilities
  6. A friendly and supportive environment with high quality student accommodation
  7. Easy access to London but a relaxed – and more affordable – location
  8. A thriving cultural scene with a very active Students’ Union
  9. Among the University of London’s best sporting colleges
  10. A broad portfolio of bursaries and scholarships

SOLD. 2012. Me + England = Royal Holloway [I can only pray]

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment