Saturday, December 4, 2010

hi, I'm Brooklyn..


Oh and also I have a little dog [shown above], her name is Miley. Not that I'm a huge Miley Cyrus fan but simply because my two brothers would not agree on a girl’s name for our female dog. So since ‘spike’ and ‘buddy’ didn't work we agreed that since they feel Miley Cyrus is ‘hot’ we could name her Miley.
Now back to a brief bit about me, I live in Alberta, Canada. Yup Canada, and I'm sorry for those who think they will see the word ‘eh’ a lot in my posts, because you won’t.. I don’t think at least. I value the English language more than that!
So this is some of my likes, of course I couldn’t think of ALL of them, there’s just too many:
Taylor swift
Reading
Pretty frost, with sparkling snow
My puppy
Necklaces
Plaid
Christmas
Toaster strudels
Stationary
Grey’s Anatomy
Iced Tea
New York, [I Love You]
Grecian accessories/dresses/hairstyles
Humor
My 136543174354 scarves
My job
Wal-mart
The CW –aka Gossip Girl, 90210, America’s Next Top Model, etc
England [never been but I still love it]
Steve Carell [Every movie he has made]
The Office [with Steve Carell and Rain Wilson, LOVE LOVE LOVE]
Waffles and crêpes [mmm crêpes]
Mario Party
Fashion
Cosmo UK
Also my pretty little obsession: Pretty Little Liars
.. That's about all I can think of right now.
-B


No comments:

Post a Comment