Monday, December 27, 2010

spoiled rotten.

Christmas has come and gone! I can't believe it! It went much faster than other years [I think] but maybe that's just because I'm getting older. I got a lot of gifts this year, I didn't need anything so everything I got was super nice and fun!
Above I have [Left - Right] The Office Digital Shorts, Fold-up flats! [They are so cute, they fold into a small silver bag for when you go out in heels and your feet end up hurting super bad], Coach Pencil/make-up case, Humanity for All bracelet, Coach coin purse, Coach cross body bag [I also got a matching camera case, not shown], Olden vintage frame cork board, PINK hoodie and lotion.
I also got a camera that I took these pictures with! 

Hope your holiday's were [and still are] merry!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment