Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Empire State of Mind

So this was me on my way to the 86th floor observation deck. So exciting! But I could talk about my love for NYC for days, so back to the good stuff.
Anyways, I am almost this happy right now. Finals are FINISHED! Now I know some of you have way more than 3 finals [and truth be told I lucked out!] but with some of my classes they opted for a final group project instead of a final so it was a nice balance to the end of the semester.
So tonight after ballet practise I rushed to write my last final, and perhaps I rushed a little through that too, because I don't know about you, [and this isn't probably a good tactic] when I'm stuck I figure oh well, right now I am an a,b,c or d away from my Christmas break!! Choose C and boom on to the next question. So I guess we'll see, some marks are already back and looking better than expected! So cross my fingers everything goes well for the rest of them, hopefully uni likes them enough to let my transfer too!
Goodnight All!

-B

1 comment: