Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ready Christmas!


Christmas is just around the corner! YAY! Although I love and I mean LOVE to go out Christmas shopping and find presents for my friends and family, I can honestly say right now I am so sick of the mall [and shopping in general]. I have done tones of shopping, including my own, and then helping my mom and dad, my siblings and grandparents [I'm kind of the go-to shopper]. I am very proud of the gifts that I got this year; I stayed within my budget and found things that suit everyone! I want to tell you about everything but I guess it will just have to wait till after Christmas [in case there is any of the fam reading this].
So last night [and today] I finished wrapping all the presents! [Around 20]. Now I can say I am ready for Christmas - and just in the nick of time!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment